Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE SANDS OF TIME

After successful films together such as The Pirates of The Caribbean Trilogy, The Narnia movies and Glory Road, Walt Disney Pictures and producer Jerry Bruckheimer team up once again to bring you, "PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE SANDS OF TIME".  Jake Gyllenhaal plays the title role of a prince who teams up with a princess to protect a dagger that is capable of releasing the sands of time that reverse time and allow its enemies to take over the world.  I will confess right now that I slept for like, the first 30 minutes of the film because I could not keep up with the story line.  But things started picking up by the end of the film.  I thought for a moment this was a spin-off from the second Narnia movie.  But then, I had just remembered that the Prince there was named Caspian.  With that in mind, I am going to give "PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE SANDS OF TIME" a 5 because even though the filming was great, the story was little too boring for me.  I think this film was trying to be a modern-day Robin Hood when it really wasn't.

More reviews coming soon!  In the meantime, have a great day and be blessed, everybody!

PEDRO GOMEZ JR.

No comments:

Post a Comment