Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

EAT PRAY LOVE

I don't care what anybody says!  This is Julia Roberts' best movie & performance since 1997's "My Best Friend's Wedding"!  Roberts plays a divorced woman who dreams of finding a great husband, a lovely house and a successful career, only to find herself not knowing what she really wants to do with her life.  So she travels to various parts of the world including Italy, India and Bali.  In all three of those countries, she begins a journey where she learns a lot more about herself than she originally expected.  In her travels, she learns to step outside her comfort zone and rebuilds her life through the joy of eating, praying, peace and true love.  As a person who has been a lot of confusion myself prior to my life change as I lost the weight, this movie touched my heart a lot and I'm sure EAT PRAY LOVE will touch your heart as well!  So it should come as no surprise that I am giving this movie a BIG 10!

All right, Folks!  More new reviews coming soon!  Have a great day and Be Blessed!
Pedro Gomez Jr.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you followed me on FB! I am the only one who will go out to the movies (Grumpy won't go to a theater) BUT, I love to go - however never really know what to go watch. Great to know you have this blog so I can see what someone thinks and make a choice. I will definitely see about getting this one to watch at home. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now I know where I saw you! On the WW Fb Fan page! :) I too lost over 100 lbs, however on the SBD. I'm not a WW newbie though because I did follow it right after the birth of my first child and I do think its a great plan. I have a lot of WW friendly recipes on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete