Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Toy Story 3 - (Featuring Official Teaser Trailer [HD])



Toy Story 3 is the second sequel of the original animated smash that started it all for the team of Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation.  This time, Woody and Buzz have come to realize that their owner Andy is getting ready to go to college and Woody is destined to join him.  This leads to an all-new adventure for Andy's toys as go out of his room and into a day care center where they try to blend in.  Now, I will admit I had never seen the first two Two Story movies until I rented them both on Netflix recently and I must say, the story line here was very funny, very touching and very heartwarming.  I remember having a couple of those toys myself when I was younger and I can imagine that Andy's toys were thinking that he would never stop playing with them.  But in Toy Story 3, the time has arrived!  I enjoy this movie a lot and it is one of the best family-friendly films of 2010!

With Tom Hanks and Tim Allen returning as the voice of Woody and Buzz respectively, Toy Story 3 gets a big 10!  

PEDRO GOMEZ JR.

No comments:

Post a Comment