Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

INVICTUS

This film takes place in 1990 South Africa when Nelson Mandela (Morgan Freeman) is elected President and is relying on the country's rugby team and his captain (Matt Damon) to win the World Cup and perhaps bring unity among the already divided nation.  Freeman gives one of the best performances of his career as Mandela and Clint Eastwood shines once again as director if this film!  Now, check out the photos I took at Madame Tussaud's last January and I must say that the Morgan Freeman and Nelson Mandela displays look-alike look almost exactly alike!  That may have been the reason why Freeman was so convicing in his role as Mandela in "INVICTUS", which I am giving a 9!

Have a great day and I will have my review on Robin Hood later this week!  Be Blessed, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment