Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

ROBIN HOOD!

Russell Crowe stars in the title role.  He is an expert archer who travels to Nottingham, a trouble village dominated by violence.  While there, he tries to save widow and tries to fall in love with her.  At the same time, Robin and his men team up to save the forest from the corruption of the sheriff, who is responsible bloody wars that has been going on there for decades.  I must confess, I slept threw the first few minutes of the movie.  But that was only because I did had my coffee yet at the time.  Aside from that, I enjoyed Crowe's performance as Robin Hood and I will admit that he did a much better job at this role than Kevin Costner did back in the early 90's.

ROBIN HOOD gets a 6 for a pretty good effort, depsite that it was a long movie.

More reviews coming soon including SHREK EVER AFTER, which explains why I am wearing the funky sunglasses you see here!  Anyways, be blessed everybody!

PEDRO GOMEZ JR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment