Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

JUST WRIGHT

My intension for seeing "Just Wright" was because, very simply, I'm a huge fan of Queen Latifah! Both as a very talented actress and as one of the greatest female rappers of all-time! She plays Leslie Wright, a physical therapist who gets hired by Scott McKnight (Common), a superstar basketball player for the New Jersey Nets. McKnight is trying to recover from an injury that threatens to put an end to his basketball career.

But you will not believe what the two had to go through to get there. Movietickets.com calls it a modern-day Cinderella story. In my opinion, Cinderella, it's not? But it is an excellent date movie and it shows that even a rich, sports star can have compassion and not let their careers get in the way of finding love for who she is. I hope my future wife will be that way with me. That's another story all together.

Anyways, Phylicia Rashad (The Cosby Show) and Pam Grier also star. "JUST WRIGHT" gets a just right score of an 8!

It is one of the best date movies I have seen in a quite a while because Queen Latifah is a great actress!

More reviews coming soon and I also posted a classic video from Queen Latifah from back in 1991! Have a great day and Be Blessed, everybody!

PEDRO GOMEZ JR.

2 comments:

  1. good job pedro. you have an amazing talent keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brother Greg! As Brother Shawn pointed to me one time, I'm seeking The Lord to use my talents that will result in big things!

    ReplyDelete